Quick Changeover Using SMED Techniques
Save time by streamlining and standardizing changeovers
Workshop Code: W-15
Day & Time: Thursday, Apr 18, 2013 - 8:00 AM
Length: 4 hours
- $200.00 USD for those attending the conference
- $300.00 USD for those attending workshop only
In this workshop:
- Hear why companies find changeover and set-up time to be such a challenge.
- Learn tried and proven step-by-step methods in set-up time reduction.
- Find out how to increase productive processing time in any operation.
- Convert internal to external times/tasks.
- Standardize the improved changeover methods to sustain gains forever.
- See how SMED techniques are useful for shop floor and office changeovers.
- Learn lessons you can apply at your business.
Profero, Inc.; Alukal Partners, LLCProfero, Inc., is a consulting and training organization focused on lean enterprise, process improvement and quality.
Alukal Partners, LLC, is a management consulting and on-line training firm .
Anthony ManosAnthony Manos is a catalyst with Profero, Inc. He also teaches for the American Society for Quality Certification Program (ASQ) and the Purchasing Management Association of Canada. Tony is past chair of the Lean Enterprise Division of ASQ, a senior member of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers, a member of the Association for Manufacturing Excellence and a Shingo Prize Examiner for Manufacturing Excellence. Tony is the co-author of Lean Kaizen: A Simplified Approach to Process Improvement and author of many articles on lean and its allied subjects.
George AlukalGeorge Alukal is president of Alukal Partners, LLC. George has taught lean for organizations such as ASQ, is the co-author of Lean Kaizen: A Simplified Approach to Process Improvement and has published many articles on lean. He periodically delivers webinars on kaizen for ASQ and routinely speaks on lean at SME conferences. George is a member of the board of examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
You will be notified as we get closer to the conference to when you can register for a workshops.