Preparing for the future
Workshop Code: W-06
Day & Time: Monday, Apr 15, 2013 - 8:00 AM
Length: 4 hours
- $200.00 USD for those attending the conference
- $300.00 USD for those attending workshop only
In this workshop:
- Understand the basics of hoshin planning.
- See a clear path for planning your hoshin process.
- Demonstrate the ability to use hoshin planning tools.
- Understand the difference between tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Identify drivers, gaps, and means and outcomes.
- Create an X-matrix.
- Effectively use a tree diagram with a process decision program chart.
- Create a metrics-based bowling chart to measure success.
- Complete visual forms that can be shared with colleagues and co-workers.
Profero, Inc.Profero, Inc. is a consulting and training organization focused on lean enterprise, process improvement and quality.
Anthony ManosAnthony Manos is a catalyst with Profero, Inc. Tony teaches lean enterprise and lean kaizen for the American Society for Quality and lean supply chain for the Purchasing Management Association of Canada. Tony co-authored Lean Kaizen: A Simplified Approach to Process Improvement and has written many articles on lean. Tony is past chair of the Lean Enterprise Division of ASQ, a senior member of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers, a member of the AME and a Shingo Prize examiner for manufacturing excellence.
You will be notified as we get closer to the conference to when you can register for a workshops.